Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer time!

Hi All,
I wanted to post a picture of a card I was able to finish today using one of my "new to me" sets By the Shore. Love this set and was thrilled to see that it carried over!!
In addition to the By the Shore set I used Petite Pairs as the sale price was to good to pass up!! I ran the new "in color" Coastal Cabana through the Wood Grain EF for the look of water and then used my Simply Scored for ripples in the sand, then sponged the sand with Crumb Cake ink, heat embossed all the cool shells and starfish and cut them out, popping a few out for depth with dimensionals. Added some left over twine and the sentiment with the Vintage Trinket with the 7/16 scallop punch. Love the rustic look. I may modify this and hang them around my office for Summer decor! Love making some of my own decorations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: