Saturday, August 4, 2012

How would you like to earn FREE stamp sets!??

"FASpass"


Welcome to my "Four Acre Stamping" rewards program for my online customers known as "FASpass"! Now if you know me at all you know that I am a BIG fan of THE mouse and even though the name of this program is of course, derived from the name of my wonderful little horse farm (Four Acre Farm of course), it is also a nod to the mouse!! This is a great way for me to show my appreciation for my wonderful online customers.

Here are all the amazing details:

FASpass Customer Rewards
Four Acre Stamping Rewards

First Name: ___________________Last Name:_________________________

Email:______________________ Phone: _____________________________

Street:_______________________ City/State/Zip:_______________________

FREE STAMP SET CHOICE – ITEM #:____________________________

FREE STAMP SET NAME:______________________________________


Date
Stampin Up Order #
Amount (before shipping and tax)
1 FASpass for every $50 purchased
Example 8/2/12
123456789
$151.10
3 Faspasses








































10 FASpasses = Free Stamp set any price!

Total FASpasses:


How to Earn My FASpass Rewards:
·         Effective August 1, 2012

·         Place an on-line order or email me (krando01@yahoo.com.com) your order.

·         All orders need to be placed thru me to qualify.

·         For every increment of $50 (before shipping, handling and tax), you earn a FASpass. Separate orders may not be combined to reach a point. For example, a product order of $49 would not qualify as a FASpass. An order of $101 would qualify for two FASpasses.

·         Product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax and any amounts paid toward items in the Hostess Rewards program (including supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).

·         You'll still earn hostess rewards for product orders over $150.

·         You will be responsible for tracking your orders and FASpasses.

·         Earn 10 FASpasses and email your tracking sheet (or include tracking detail in the body of an email) to me with your choice of stamp set, any price. One customer per tracking sheet.

·         I'll confirm your customer order tracking and send your free stamp set pronto.

·         FASpasses expire one year from initial purchase and must be redeemed within 60 days of qualifying for a free stamp set.

·         Terms and conditions are subject to change.


Krando01@yahoo.com                       Karin Rando          www.fouracrestamping.blogspot.com

No comments: