Thursday, August 30, 2012

Yes I AM here!!



Hi All,
Finally feeling a little bit better! Boy its bad when you don't even have the energy to ink up a few stamps!! Well I decided to play along with Freshly Made Sketches this week as they had ANOTHER great sketch!!
I decided to do a Halloween themed card for a little fun. I hope to present this at a new stamp club of co-workers and really want them to fall in love with my favorite hobby! Here is what I came up with:
I used three different stamp sets. Of course I used my current favorite "Perfectly Preserved". I had seen a few Halloween variation with the jar and knew I wanted to try it out. I added the spider web and sentiment from the Wicked Cool set and Spider from the Spooky Bingo Bits, Added the new stripped ribbon over an embossed panel with a splash of color from a piece of DP and voila I am done! Totally fun! thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: