Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shadow Box

Hi All, 
I wanted to share my third card that I will be presenting at next week's stamp club. I had been seeing a number of "shadow boxes" on the web and wanted to try my hand at it. Check it out:
Here is a close up:

Using the Simply Scored made this a snap! I am in love with these cards! Here is what I used:

Stamps:           Just Believe

Cardstock:        Naturals White – 4 ¼ x 5 ½
                            Wisteria Wonder – 4 ¼ x 5 ½
                            First Edition – 1 x 5 ½”

Ink:                  Elegant Eggplant
                       
Embellishments: Simply Scored, 2 ½ circle punch, Modern Label punch, 3/18 naturals brads, Silver Foil Smooch Spray and sticky back pearls

Techniques: Score both ends of the cardstock at 4 ½ and 5”,
Stamp the Just  Believe in Elegant Eggplant and then spray with Silver Foil Smooch spray. Punch the circle out of the Wisteria Wonder in the center of the score lines. Adhere the two piece
of cardstock together with sticky Strip. Stamp off the leaves on the the DP and adhere to the front of the card placing the brad in the center. 

Don't forget that next weekend is "tax free" in good ole' taxachusetts! remember you can shop online anytime from my website to take advantage of all the good deals going on right now!
Have a great day!!
Karin


No comments: