Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friday Mash Up!



Hi All,
I was in the mood for a challenge last night so I went on over to Friday Mash Up to see their challenge of the week. I was definitely not disappointed!
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using " Black N' White Only ."
  2. Or Make a project with " Some Bling ".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Black N' White Project with some Bling! "
I thought their challenge would be perfect for a Halloween themed card that I wanted to present to some new stampers next month! Here is what I came up with:
I decided to "mash it up" and use Black and White and definitely add some bling!! I used some Rhinestones and Iridescent "Ice" heat embossing powder for my bling. I ran the Basic Black panel through the Stripes Embossing Folder and used my favorite ribbon; White Organza around the panel before using my new Apocthery Accents Framelits to create a neat little white space for my "Frightening Feline". Here is a close up of the "blinged" out cat!
Gotta love the Rhinestone eyes! Hope they like it! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


No comments: