Sunday, August 5, 2012

Just Add Success!



Hi All,
I am very excited to share my card of the day with you today!! I had been struggling with a design for my Great Aunts's Halloween cards but was finally motivated by the great sketch over at Just Add Ink

I was also excited as I was finally getting a chance to use some of my new "goodies" from the New Holiday Mini! Lets see if you can spot them:
I used the new "Howlstooth & Scaringbone DP! So so cool! I love the patterns as they are not over whelming for accenting a card and can also be used for some of my Thanksgiving crafts! In addition, I added the "Frightening Feline" stamp and the new 1/2" stripped Satin Ribbon! I heat embossed the "Feline" and cut him out and added some "bling" for his eyes . I also dry embossed the Basic Grey panel with my Vintage Wall Paper folder. Finally, I added the sentiment from the "new to me" Wicked Cool" set. Halloween cards and crafts always make me smile! Hope she loves it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: