Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Alaskan Mojo!!



Hi All!
I am super excited to be back to my craft room and share my inspiration! You see for the past week I was on an Alaskan Cruise!! I had saved and posted a few cards that I had made prior to the cruise so I hope you enjoyed them all! I had brought a few things to color and cut while I was on the plane and at the hotel, which was fortunate as I was traveling for an almost complete day on either end! Yuck! Before I share my card of the day let me show you one of the wonderful "views" that I had!
That's a shot of the Tracy Arm Fjord. A Fjord is carved out by a glacier. See those pieces of ice floating? 90% of those are under water and I just can't say enough that this picture just doesn't do it justice! So breath taking!
So onto today! I had brought along the wreath from the new stamp set "Full of Blessings"and some markers and my blender pens. Now I needed to use these gorgeous wreaths!! I had gone on over to Mojo Monday and here was their great sketch of the week:
And here is what I came up with:
I rotated the design so that I could get the feel I wanted. I love all the new products from the mini on this card!! The "Full of Blessings" stamp set is so nice when embossed! I used the Early Espresso powder (love that color!) and colored with my Blender pens. I used the Wood Grain folder layering it with a piece of Early Espresso paper and Victorian ribbon. I also used the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DP. So versatile!! This card was so much fun to make! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: