Sunday, August 12, 2012

Framelits Galore!!

Hi all,
I wanted to share a birthday card that I made for my father in law's 75th birthday! I was really excited to make it as I had the perfect new stamp set and TONS of framelits for the occasion!

I used the new set "Perfectly Preserved" and the coordinating Framelits; "Cannery Set". This set is so perfect as my father in law spends a fair amount of time canning vegetables every year. He never canned apples but I loved the look (he is more of a "green bean" guy). I also tried my hand on embossing with the "Sugar and Spice" embossing powder. It is such an amazing accent and not to over powering if your one who doesn't like too strong of a scent. To top it off I added the Itty Bitty Banner stamp set and the coordinating Bitty Banner Framelits. I just can't get enough of these coordinating framelits sets! They make crafting so easy! Finally I want to point out that the designer paper that I used (cutting it out with the Apothecary Art Framelists!) was one of the designs from the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DP. A great choice for Fall crafting!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: