Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!

Evening All,
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year as we close out 2013 and welcome 2014! I had a little time to myself this afternoon and decided to prep one of my cards for my next club class. I wanted to use the new Co'redinations Cardstock. Here is what I came up with:

I wanted a card that was flexible enough to be used as a Valentine or any general occasion. The use of the Primrose Petals base and coordinating Co'redination Cardstock that comes in all of the colors made this project easy! After using the Apothecary Accents framelits I then ran it through the Lattice EF and sanded it. I used the Raspberry Ripple in-color and punched out the flower and used the En Frances in Versamark to coordinate with the background. A little "bling" in the center and I was done. Love this cardstock!
Have a Happy New year!
Karin

No comments: