Thursday, April 10, 2014

Another Freshly Made Challenge

Evening All,
After a very LONG week I decided that I should spend a little time crafting to decompress. So I went on over to Freshly Made Sketches and they another fabulous sketch:
I needed a few "Thank You" cards so here is what I came up with:
 
 
I found a few pieces of Baja Breeze that I had "squirreled" away, which went well with the Comfort Café DP. I used one of my all time favorite retired sentiment sets, "Short and Sweet". A little seam binding and I was done. I definitely feel a bit better!
Have a great night!
Karin


2 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Fantastic card!! I love...love the colors and papers!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

Cindy Hall said...

I miss that beautiful DSP, it's so nice to see it. Love the texturing and fresh look. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!