Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Little by Little!

 


Hi All,
Well little by little I am getting into a good routine, or at least that's what I hope! Probably all new parents hope for as well!! Now that I have a (somewhat) consistent sleep pattern I am trying to fit in my regular things along with my new responsibilities. So I decided that I needed to really send off a bunch of over due "thank you's" but, of course I needed to replenish my supplies. I sat down and went on over to Colours and Sketches blog and they had this great sketch:

 
 
I loved the clean lines and it gave a range of things to work with. Here is what I came up with:
 
 
I used a mix of old and new. I did a base of Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and some retired DP I had from last Christmas and the Something For Baby stamp set with the sentiment from Short and Sweet. Very simple but loved the "pop" of colors! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin 


No comments: