Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pals Paper Arts

Morning All,
I wanted to share a card I was finally able to make after being delayed with the stomach bug hitting the house! Absolutely NO fun!! I had needed a card for a Get Well/Sympathy card all occasion stamp a stack that I was running and knew the colors I wanted to use but had no idea as to layout. Well last night I had a chance to go on over to Pals Paper Arts and they had this great sketch:
PPA228 Nov 20
 
I loved the layout and decided to rotate it for my needs. Here is what I came up with:
 
I used  base of Crisp Cantaloupe, layers of Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar and Lullaby DP. I ran the Brown Sugar through my scallop EF and tied from thick Bakers Twine in Crisp Cantaloupe around the Hello Honey strip. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. Very simple design that was very easy to work with!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin
 
 

1 comment:

Dawn Tidd said...

Love the way you used the DSP here. Crisp Cantaloupe is one of my faves. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!