Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Its My Heart"

Hi All,
I wanted to share a very clean and simple card I created for a great organization. called "Its My Heart". This organization supports those affected by congenital and acquired heart defects. A friend of mine has run the Boston Chapter and is now working at the National level. She recently told me that she was contacted by Endicott College and was told about students who wanted to volunteer their time for this worthy organization. Well! She decided to have the students make some needed "Thank you" and "Thinking of You" cards, as I had contacted her this Summer with the offer of some supplies. Here is the card I came up with:

Sorry the color is a bit "off" in the picture. Couldn't quite make the flash behave! Anyway, I enjoyed making a card for such a great cause!!
Thanks Karin

No comments: