Sunday, October 16, 2011

New wall art

Hi All,
This is a shot of my kitchen wall that I have 4 frames that I change out for each season. Course, as I look I see one is tilted! Oh well! Anyway I went very Fall with my use of the Sunflower background stamp and the French Foliage set in the alternating frames. I really loved the look of using the gold embossing powder both on the Spice Cake paper and on the coordinating Early Expresso paper. I added the cute pumpkins after being "reminded" of them from my friend Linda's blog. Check it out here: http://oopadoodle.blogspot.com/
Here are two close up shots of the individual frames.

Have a great night!!
Karin

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey - thanks for the shout out. The pumpkins are my favorite fall accessory for cards and 3-D projects! I like the gold embossing - I might have to get some of that!