Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Inkspriation Challenge #98

Evening All,
Well I was in the mood to stamp "something" before I worked out so I searched for a challenge that would inspire me. I happened upon Inkspiration's Color Challenge. Their challenge was to use the following colors:

I was ready for a little "non" Christmas creativity and here is what I came up with:

I love the stained glass technique! Such a great, soft look! To do this technique you emboss the image on Vellum Cardstock, turn it over and color in the image, which gives it the stained glass appearance. My recipe is as follows:
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White and Vellum Cardstock
Stamps: Elements of Style
Markers: Rose Red and Wild Wasabi
Embellishments: White embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, Lattice embossing folder, white organza ribbon and sticky back pearls.
I love the end result and hope you do to!
Karin

1 comment:

H2 :) said...

Very soft & pretty Karin. A "must try" technique! :)