Monday, December 12, 2011

Reindeer Games!

Morning all,
Quick post before I run to work. I had to share this fun reindeer card we made at our recent stamp club:
It totally cracked me up! I CASEd this idea from many different blogs. I can not recall where I saw it first to give credit. Here is what I used:

Stamps:           Curly Cute (inside)

Cardstock:        Very Vanilla – half sheet
                        Holly Berry DP 3 ¼ ” x 5 ½ ”  
                        Whisper White  2” x 5 ½ ”   
                        Scrap Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper
                        White and Red Glimmer paper.

Ink:                  Real Red (inside) and Early Espresso Marker

Embellishments:  Mini Jingle Bells, Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon

Punches: Owl Builder, ½ circle & Two step Bird punch.

Have a great day!
Karin

No comments: