Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother of Pearl

Morning All,
I wanted to share a quick card I made last night before I run off to work. I have wanted to try the mother of pearl technique for a while and finally sat down last night and did so. I chose to use the soon to retire "Elements of Style" stamp set, perfect for this and paired it with a few retiring colors. Here is the end result:
I haven't quite mastered the new pc so I wasn't able to get a close up but I hope you can see the shine on the card! Love it!! After running the Butterflies Dies through the Big Shot, you stamp in Staz On black ink and color the image. Then, using Saran wrap you dab some frost white shimmer paint, heat set and then sponge with your desired color, wiping off the excess. Super Easy!!! You also have to love River Rock paired with Early Espresso with Pretty in Pink. Hope you have a great Friday!
Karin

No comments: