Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just Believe Faux Tiles

Morning All,
I wanted to share a card that I will be making at my next stamp club. I already shared my "Thank You" notes to my club members, which focused on the soon to retire "Just Believe" stamp set and a technique that uses the scoring tool to make faux tiles. I wanted to give my club members a chance to make their own, as it is a great technique thats easy to do with the scoring tool:
I used the color combo of River Rock (soon to retire) and Early Espresso. After scoring the River Rock every inch and sponging I added a few Vintage Trinkets on the center of the punched out circle and on the canvas ribbon and I was done. I LOVE that you can stamp on the canvas ribbon! Gives the card that rustic feel! Hope you have a great day!
Karin 

No comments: