Friday, April 19, 2013

Blooming with Kindness

Evening All,
Thought I would share another care I made for my club last month. I recently took advantage of the single stamp sales that Stampin Up has been offering and purchased the flower from Blooming with Kindness set and absolutely love it!! Check it out:
Awesome flower for embossing. I chose to play with using tone on tone and heat embossed the flower in black on Wisteria Wonder cardstock, then outlined some of the petals with the Wisteria Wonder marker and "popped" some of the petals with the gel pen. I love adding that "punch" of black to the subtles. Its eye catching and elegant. The perfect sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness, pearls, Bakers Twine and a background of Tea for Two and I was done! Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin 

No comments: