Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Betsy's Blooms

Evening All,
I wanted to quickly post a card I made for my club. I used my Betsy's Blooms stamp set and the Floral District DP as I needed some bright, cheerful color! I also wanted to try something I saw on someones blog (my apologies as I cant find it again to give credit!) with a little deviation with the Labels Framelits. Here is what I came up with:
I love the bright colors of the Floral District DP!! Perfect after a dreary winter! I used Certainly Celery as my base and used Basic Black to help "pop" the Daffodil Delight DP. I then used the Labels Framelits and made a frame out of the Daffodil Delight that then framed the punch out on the Whisper White. Clear as mud right!!? I stamped the bird from Betsy's Blooms in Elegant Eggplant and cut him out so that he was peeking between the frames. Topped it off with a saying the Curly Cute set and its ready to go! Email with any questions!
Have a great night!
Karin

No comments: