Sunday, April 7, 2013

Frosted Swallowtail

Evening All,
I thought I would start sharing some of my creations from the past few months. Even though I haven't had all the time I would have liked I did manage to sneak in a little bit of "creative time" here and there! I am sharing my favorite stamp from the new Spring Mini: Swallowtail
As you can see I also added the beautiful new designer paper: Tea for Two!! So beautiful and the wide arrange of prints are very versatile!! Hopefully you can see that I used the embossing powder from the new mini: Pool Party (of course!) and then I actually tried my hand at an idea that was listed in the mini. I took the frosted white shimmer paint and went over the embossed image with my aqua painters and WOW what a shine! Love the effect!! This is a must try!!
Have a great night!!
Karin

No comments: