Monday, April 22, 2013

Sanded Butterflie

Evening All
A quick post before I pack it in! Sad to say I am looking forward to a normal routine with a seriously nasty headache that has just not let go for days amongst other things, I am just spent! So I thought I would share one of Stampin Up's new and coolest (well in my opinion!) products! Their stamping system! They have thicker 12x12 cardstock in three colors (Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Rose Red) and new sanding blocks that are super easy to use!! Here is an example of something that only took minutes to put together:
I used the PrimRose Petal paper and ran it through the Beautiful Butterflies Diez,ran them through my Vintage folder, sanded the butterflies, adhered to the Canvas ribbon on a piece of Tea for Two DP, Lucky Limade Cardstock and Primrose Petals Cardstock on the base of Very Vanilla. A few Pearls and I was done. My club loved this! Super fast with a great "WOW" factor!! You will have to try it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: