Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mojo Monday on a Tuesday

Hi All,
Got home from work today and decided that I would post a card I made based on the sketch over at Mojo Monday :
 
As I am quickly running out of time (believe it or not!) to make my relatives Christmas cards I thought I should get a move on and add to the meager collection I have been able to make.

Here is what I came up with:
I am awaiting some of my new toys from the Holiday Mini and thought I would use some old favorites before playing with the new! I used the Festival of Prints DP with layers of Cherry Cobbler that had been run through the Tulips EF and some Lucky Limeade ribbon I had. The stocking is from the now retired Open Sleigh and the greeting is from Petite Pairs. Now I can check another one off my list! Have a great day!\
Karin

No comments: