Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Use your scraps

Hi All,
Well once again I was able to gather enough energy after work to make another Christmas card for my Great Aunt. This heat and poor air conditioning at work is a killer!! Anyway, I have a pile of scraps I have had put aside that I keep meaning to put together so I made sure I used them and I am very happy that I did! Check it out:

I had this cool oval I punched out of some Holly Berry paper that I thought I would use for "something" and I felt like it worked perfectly for this! I used a base of Cherry Cobbler, a layer of Early Espresso that I heat embossed the tree from the Christmas Lodge on and then added the oval. A little burlap ribbon and a pearl and I was done! Check another one off the list! Have a great night and stay cool!
Karin

No comments: