Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Freshly Made Turkey!

Evening All,
I wanted to share the next card that I am presenting at my club this coming Friday. I  needed a Thanksgiving themed card but wasn't sure where I would start. So I ended up at Freshly Made Sketches and was very motivated by this weeks sketch:
 
This card made me laugh and I really needed that today! I used the Owl punch and have seen tons of variation's with the turkey so not sure where to give the original credit, all I know is it wasn't me that came up with this cute little guy! I did my base with Naturals White and used a new to me set from the catty called "Gorgeous Grunge"! Works great with this sketch! I hand wrote the sentiment and I was done. Again, not sure even the first place I saw this, but it made me crack up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Lol! How can you not smile when you see this cutie!?! So clever and cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Beverley said...

HAHA! This your card is funny & cheerful! Hugs Bev x

Cindy Hall said...

This is so cute! Very clever idea and a great use of the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!