Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ho Ho Ho!!

Morning All,
I wanted to share a cute (at least I think so!) card that I made last night for my next club. I wanted to use the pennant die to make a treat holder and attach it to a card. I initially started with making the pennant very vintage but then I thought Geez I am totally missing the (obvious) boat! Here is what I came up with:
 
I used two pennants and scored one at 1/4" and then adhered it to the second to make a pocket for my Christmas Chapstick. I think that maybe I was a little over zealous with the "fluff" on the hat but other then that I love it! I added the perfect sentiment from the Christmas Messages set and I was done. If you want to recreate I would just recommend using sticky strip as that adheres it much better then the Tombow adhesive. Have a great day!
Karin 

No comments: