Monday, August 22, 2011

July "Thank you" notes

Evening All,
Wanted to do a quick post before I hit the "hay" and no I am not going out the feed right at the moment (few hours maybe!!). Ok 'nuff pony humor. I just wanted to share my cute (or so I think) "Thank You" notes that I gave to my monthly stamp club members in July. The stamp club members are neighbors and friends who come once a month to my place and we do a few techniques, snack and "gab" for a bit! I always like to include a personal thank you with everyone's order. These notes are easy to make and are all cut to 3"x6" scored at 3" and folded. I did the Stained Glass technique (check my earlier post) and used the fabulous "Flower Fest" stamp set perfect for this technique! I also added a sentiment from my "go to" stamp set "Short and Sweet".
Have a good night!
Karin

No comments: