Saturday, August 20, 2011

My First Post!!!

Hi All!!
Well I started developing this blog back in June and have finally decided to "give it a go!" I am NOT the most technical person but I love the idea of sharing some of my creations, as I have been so inspired by the creations other people have come up with! Well this card was fun to do and uses my current, favorite designer paper called First Edition and a fantastic background stamp called "Medallion". The "recipe" is as follows:

Medallion Card

Card stock:        Naturals White – half sheet
                         DP First Edition  4.5”x3 ¾”
                        3 pieces Chocolate Chip 4x1 ¾”

Ink:  Chocolate Chip

Embellishments:  Antique Brad, Sticky Strip, Log Cabin Smooch and paper trimmer.

Techniques:     Stamp the medallion on the DP, spray with the smooch spray and
than cut into three 1 ½” pieces. Adhere to the three pieces of chocolate chip with the
middle piece having the brad at its center. Use sticky strip to adhere the center
piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my blog!!

No comments: