Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sunflower


Well I have to admit that when I started this blog I was thinking that I would post at least once a week, but this week I have to much to share! I was thinking that I would share something I have done with my stamp club, but after making this card this evening I just had to post it. The background stamp "Sunflower" and set "Kindness Matters" (so true) just came and I just love the combo!! Was in a Fall kinda mood and was sad the deer had eaten almost all of my giant sunflowers so I made myself one!! I used the Stampin Up watercolor pencils with Gamsol and that really helped give the color and extra special "pop"!! Kept the butterflies in Early Expresso to keep the focal point the sunflower. Loved using the coordinating Bakers Twine and mini clothespin with the butterfly!! Thanks for stopping in!
Karin

No comments: