Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paper Players #81

Evening All,
Quick post as my Pats get ready to WIN I mean play the Superbowl!! :) Anyway I went on over to the Paper Players blog and this was there challenge:



I thought "perfect!!" I wanted to use the Triple Treat Flower for one of my next club cards so here is what I came up with:

Here is what I used:

Stamps:           Triple Treat Flower

Cardstock:        Very Vanilla – half sheet
                        Everyday Enchantment DP 5 x 4” 
                        Scrap Very Vanilla

Ink:                 Pool Party and Lucky Limeade

Embellishments: Neutrals 5 /16 brad, Big Shot and Top Note Die and Lucky Limeade Organza Ribbon
.
Punches:  2 ½” circle and 5 Petal Flower

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Karin
GO PATS!!!
:)


4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty card, Karin! I love the Everyday Enchantment DSP! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

The triple treat flower is so pretty in these layered colors! Lovely! Thank you for joining my flower challenge at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

I just love this paper and you've used it in a fabulous way! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oooh, Karin! This is yet another reason tho love that DSP. Love how you used it on your card with that pretty layered flower. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)