Thursday, February 2, 2012

Two days in a row of being "picked"!!

Evening All!
I am so excited that I get to post another "pick" this evening! I am so blown away, two days in a row!! I went on over to Try Stamping on Tuesday to see the choices for last weeks challenge and here is what I saw:

Guess whose card is on the bottom??!!! :) I am SO excited! This was their sketch:
                                                          

And this was my take on it:


I decided to flip the sketch and really loved how it came out. I really appreciate all the effort that goes into these challenges and the time the Design Team members take to check out the cards and comment. If you haven't tried a challenge you really should, it adds a nice "lift" to your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


No comments: