Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stampin Queens Challenge

Hi All,
Finally got a chance to do a little crafting for myself. Yesterday was a crafting mini marathon! Today has been a paperwork marathon, definitely not as much fun!! I promised myself I could complete a challenge before moving onto more paperwork! So I went on over to the Stamping Queens challenge. Here is their sketch for the week:
February Sketches 2012-003

And here is what I came up with:
Here is what I used:
Paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DP
Ink: Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage Stamp Set
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder and Pool Party Seam Binding.

I am such serious trouble when the Everyday Enchantment paper retires!!! I love it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


No comments: