Sunday, March 18, 2012

PPA131 and a new venture!


Hi All,
I am very excited to share this card with you. I had gone over to my neighbors yesterday (she ran out of coffee pods for her Keurig gasp!) and as we were talking I ran this idea by her about doing a "Workshop in Basket". You see I am scheduled for my "first" surgery on the 23rd for my knee and may, potentially be having a few more, which will limit my ability to do some of my more "physical" hobbies (i.e. horseback riding, going to the gym...a lot!) so I want to really focus on my crafting. The catch is I'm not sure how well I will be getting around, so instead of teaching at workshops I could send a kit out with instructions on how to complete a card that I have included the parts for. So long story short my WONDERFU:L neighbor is going to bring a basket into work and we will see what happens. SO! Now I need a card that is elegant yet easy to put together. Hence I went on over to the Pals Paper Arts Blog and they had, as usual, a wonderful sketch:
PPA131
And their designers and challenge participants had wonderful cards to be inspired by. Here is what I came up with:
I REALLY like how it came out and am so appreciative of all the Bloggers who take the time to create and/or participate in challenges! Here is what I used:
Paper: Every Enchantment DP, Pool Party, Peach Parfait and Naturals White
Ink: Peach Parfait
Stamp Set: Kindness Matters
Punches: 1 1/4" Square
Other: Big Shot and Vintage Wall paper Embossing Folder
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your Sunday!
Karin

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like how you used the Kindness Matters on the smaller piece. Just got this set and looking for ways to use it.