Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Stamp Club!

Hi All,
Well, I am a bit tired after my first day back. Out today from the rehab, as I don't think I am quite ready to transfer patients while I am still on crutches for long distances! So, after a few appointments and prepping dinner in the crock pot, I decided to make my third card for my April stamp club. I have been visiting the Stamping Royalty Blog and really enjoying the challenges as well as the beautiful entries, so I thought I would try my hand at it this week. Their theme for the week is:

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #117

This Weeks Theme is
SPRING THINGS!!!
This worked perfectly as I wanted to spotlight the Beyond the Garden DP. Its very cheerful and definitely "Springy"! Here is what I came up with:
I added one of the great sayings from the Pursuit of Happiness and am pleased with the results. Hope my club likes it! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin 

No comments: