Thursday, March 29, 2012

Think Spring and recovery!!

Hi All,
Finally feeling somewhat "normal" again and am off to work, although on crutches, but still moving forward!! Another friend offered to try a workshop in a box and wanted to focus on the stamp set "Herb Expressions". Love that set and yet I have not played nearly enough with it so I was very excited for the opportunity!! I had also been perusing some new challenges (to me) and came across SU only challenges and loved this weeks theme

SUO Challenge #41 – Think Spring (or Autumn?)

The Autumn is for the Aussie visitors!
So anyway here is what I came up with:
I loved the combination of Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip with the added softness of the Victorian lace that lets the Baja Breeze Seam binding "peek" through. I am looking forward to starting my garden and will be adding some of these beautiful herbs so thought this worked perfectly for the SU only challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karin

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

I don't use that set enough either! I love how you did your ribbon! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.