Monday, April 16, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches

Morning All,
Had a few minutes yesterday to start a card and a few minutes this morning to finish it! Crazy when that happens! Anyway I am trying to put the finishing touches on the box of cards for my sisters birthday. The last card I wanted to add was something for Fathers Day. I knew I wanted to use Lovely as a Tree to celebrate the fact that it made it to the 2012-2013 catalog, but I needed a layout. So I went on over to Freshly Made Sketches and they had another awesome sketch:

And here is what I came up with:
Its a bit hard to tell but I used the Pewter Embossing powder on both the tree and the sentiment. Great stuff! I just love the First Edition Paper as it is so versatile!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Perfect man-card. The monochromatic colors are so striking. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley said...

Great job with the sketch and the man card! Love the embossed sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!