Saturday, April 14, 2012

Note Card Class

Hi All,
If you read my blog you know I have been having "issues" with the camera on my phone (course that was after I dropped and broke my digital camera! Ugh!). Well the Camera app went "blue" the other night when I tried to turn it on so I thought "oh crap, I have killed another piece of technology!". Limped on over to the Apple Store and they showed me that I had everything on my phone I have ever touched "open"! Seriously, I had no idea! What a surprise...not so much if you know me! So now I think its "fixed" and I can post again! Yeah!! So I am finally offering a few classes and I wanted to share some of the items we will be making. I am offering a Note Card Tin Class. You will make six 3x3 note cards and decorate a tin. Here is a picture of the finished tin:

I thought this was a perfect "Thank you" gift for teachers, friends or a nice birthday gift. Make sure you check back this week as I will be posting the pictures of the individual cards!
Thanks! Karin
ps Make sure you check in tomorrow as Stampin Up's retirement list is coming up and I know its going to be a long one!! You want to make sure you snap up your favorites before they are gone!!

No comments: