Friday, April 20, 2012

Simply Less is More

Hi All,
I made this card a few days ago and am just getting a chance to post it. I had gone on over to Simply Less is More blog and their challenge of the week was to make a one layer card with "Doodling". Now I tried adding additional elements to the card free hand as it were, but I wasn't happy with the result so I went with coloring different shades to give a faded water coloring look to it as my "doodling" effect. Check it out:
I used Staz On ink and stamped repeatedly to get the falling flower look and then chose different colors to shade the leaves and flowers. I actually made this is a smaller 3x3 1/2 card for a gift I need to make. Anyway, hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I'm not sure that this is 'doodling' in the generally accepted meaning of the term, as it usually involves pen and ink... but it's a pretty card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"