Saturday, October 13, 2012

CAS'eing Continued

Hi All,
I continue to struggle without an up to date computer. Once I chose a new one I promise I will be better about posting! On to today! I wanted to share another card that I am going to make at my upcoming "Perfectly Preserved" class. I shameless copied this card from Jane Dexter, a stampin Up demonstrator. I couldn't find her blog instead I found the card on the demonstrator only area that we can post samples. Its a great "perk" in addition to everything else SU does for us. The design is her's but I changed up the colors up the jars. Without further adieu here is the card:
                                         SAM_0842.JPG
Sorry the image is not perfect. Am having SO many pc issues! Ugh!! Anyway I used Whisper White as the base and sponged with Marina Mist and sprayed with Vanilla Shimmer and ran the "post" through my wood grain EF. The moon was made with a 1 3/8 circle mask. Love the effect! Have a great day!
Karin

No comments: