Sunday, October 7, 2012

Still Here...

Hi All,
Sorry so inconsistent with the posts, the loss of the laptop has been a tough and one of my borders horses had a major, life threatening accident this weekend! I will be very happy when everything goes back to normal if there is such a thing!!
I wanted to share a fun email I received from Pam Staples about a card I made for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge. Here is what she wrote:
Hi Karin,

Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew! Just wanted to let you know we have featured you as one of our Spotlight winners for PCCCS #5! 

I am SO thrilled!! Its great to participate and find inspiration from these awesome challenges but its also nice to have such great feedback about the creation!! Hop on over to the Paper Craft Crew to find your inspiration!! Go here to see the card that caught their attention. Have a great Sunday!
Karin

No comments: