Monday, October 8, 2012

Two for one!




Hi All,
I finally got a chance to make a card I needed for a friend of mine who recently lost a relative. As usual I was stumped with where to start so I went on over to Freshly Made Sketches and they had another awesome sketch:

Now that I had my sketch I needed my colors so I went on over to the Pals Paper Arts and they had a great palette. 
                                                        MustardCajunEspresso
Here is what I came up with:
I used the Naturals White as my base, used the Mustard hounds tooth DP from the Howling
and Scaringbone DP (love the versatility!) on a later of Early Espresso. I decided to use the flower and jar from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and colored each flower with More Mustard and edged it slightly with Cajun Craze. A few pearls on the flowers and I was done. The sentiment came from the Thoughts and Prayers set. Great one to have on hand. Hope you have a great day!
Karin 

No comments: