Thursday, August 15, 2013

Freshly Made Halloween

Hi All,
Had an unexpected day off so trying to get things done around here, you know cleaning, organizing and of course crafting! Well I am having a Holiday Mini Class at the end of the month where I will be presenting two cards and I really wanted a Halloween card for one of the cards but I needed a layout. I went on over to Freshly Made Sketches  and they did not disappoint:
 
Loved the layout but decided to rotate it. Here is what I came up with:


I used the new Halloween Happiness Stamp and some Rhinestones for eyes and, of course, I had to use the owl punch to make the ghosts! Love them! Have a great day!
Karin

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Boo-tiful for Halloween!

Jen Brum said...

Great Halloween card! I really love those little pumpkins! I must make some of those ghosts! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!