Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Challenge!


 


Hi All,
I really spent some quality time (in between park visits!) yesterday in my stamp room. I have been trying to get gifts done as well as some stamp a stack cards I need for upcoming classes. I decided to offer another vintage themed class and needed a jumping off point to design some of the cards. Luckily I happened across a new (to me) challenge site; "Cas Colours and Sketches" blogspot. This was there sketch for the week:
 
Loved the sketch! Here is what I came up with:
 
 
Sorry about the tint, just noticed that. The card base is actually Bashful Blue with some of my all time favorite DP Everyday Enchantment. I used the Apothecary Accents Framelits to pop out a window and then used the Birthday Wishes sentiment from Petite Pairs. A few Rhinestones for "bling" and I was happy! Have a good one!
Karin



No comments: