Monday, August 5, 2013

New Halloween Toys

Hi All,
I finally got a chance to craft a bunch of Halloween cards for myself yesterday and wanted to share my design as well as some of the new items that I used from the Holiday Mini! I am a BIG fan of Halloween and loved the single stamp "Halloween Happiness" from the mini! I also really liked the idea of using the black and orange glitter. I have to let you in on a secret, I have never used the Heat and Stick powder even though I have had some for awhile and thought now would be a good time to use it!


 
I love the retired howlstooth and scaringbone paper and decided it was perfect to use for my personal Halloween cards. Lord knows I save every scrap of my DP to use for all my projects! I tried to get you all a closer look so you can see the glitter. I thought it was pretty cute!

 
 
I cant believe all the projects I have left to do! My "to do" list always seems to get longer and not shorter! Though I have to admit that I love to add to my crafting list! Have a great day!
Karin 


No comments: