Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A little motivation!

Evening All,
I had such a crazy day at work that I decided I needed to carve a little crafting time for myself tonight. I needed to make some Thank You cards for some of my wonderful students and found myself a little short. I was also a little short on inspiration so I went on over to the Friday Mashup and they had a great sketch and challenge:

 
 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with the "Sketch."
  2. Create a project using "the theme of Time. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "a theme of Time & the Sketch."
 
I decided that I wanted to stick to this great sketch and here is what I came up with:
I used a base of Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and some Comfort Café DP that I had squirreled away. I used the flower from Simply Sketched and colored it with my Blender Pens. I punched out my sentiment and I was done. It was nice to pull out some of my flowers for a change! Have a great night!
Karin


1 comment:

Avery Murphy said...

I like your take on the sketch. Your coloring on the flower is perfect!

Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!