Monday, January 20, 2014

PPA 188

Hi All,
Sorry for my delay with posting, been super busy and have been neglecting my poor craft room! I realized that I needed to get some Valentine's done for myself as I have to mail them out soon. I have been dealing with a little bit of a "block" for designs so I went on over to Pals Paper Arts and they had a great sketch:
PPA188-Sketch



Here is what I came up with:


I always say use your supplies so that is exactly what I did. I used a base of Pretty in Pink, some Early Espresso as a layer and some Early Espresso toile that I had. I used one of my favorite sentiments sets "Well Scripted" and Sending Love DP. I really love the combo of pink and brown. Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

I love pink and brown together as well! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Kerry Willard Bray said...

What a great card! Love your choices of paper, stamp, and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!