Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Onesie

Evening All,
Well I had a fairly productive night, for me anyway! I needed a baby card so I went to an old favorite that I haven't made in a while, a "onesie" card. For those who haven't seen one before its a card shaped like one of the cute onesis you see on newborns. Now to be fair I did not come up with it and actually don't know where the origin came from but I learned it from my fellow stamper over at "Oopadoodle". When you get a moment check out her blog. Without further adieu here is my take on it:
I used a circle punch for the neck and leg holes and just cut and measured for the sleeves. I heat embossed the diaper pin from Short and Sweet and also heat embossed the elephant (which happened to be a random stamp I had and loved). I added a few candy dots to the bottom and I was done! Love it! Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments: