Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday 160

Evening All,
Sorry for the little hiatus! Been a bit busy, as usual! Anyway I thought I should take a few minutes in my craft room and play along with Try Stamping on Tuesday's  challenge of the day. Check out their great sketch:
 
They added a cool twist of making it "masculine". Here is what I came up with:
 
 
I used a base of Naturals White, a layer of Soft Suede and added a layer of some Comfort Café DP. I used my favorite stand by set of Lovely as a Tree and the sentiment came from the hostess set Simply Sketched. I love the clean look! Hope you have a great night!
 
Karin


5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, perfectly masculine!

Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

stampwithamyk said...

Fabulous card! Love that designer paper. :) Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

Susan Powell said...

That tree stamp is perfect for masculine cards! Great card!!

Kathy S said...


Something so regal about a big tree stamp. Works great with the TSOT Sketch. Thanks for joining!

Rose said...

oh i love that tree!!! fantastic male card :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!