Thursday, May 8, 2014

A little time for mom

Evening All,
I decided I better get a move on with making my Mother's Day card, especially since she helps out a lot with my step kids! Pretty great huh?? Anyhow I saw this wonderful sketch over at CAS Colour and Sketches Blog. Check it out:

 
Here is what I came up with:
 
 
I used some of the beautiful Sweet Sorbet DP from Saleabration, the Scallop EF, and my favorite white ribbon. A few punches and a stamp I happened to have in my collection and I was good. I hope my mom really likes it!
Have a great night!
Karin


2 comments:

karen h said...

What a great card to honor your mom! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Louise van Vuren said...

I am sure your Mom will have loved it! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at CC&S this week

Louise xx