Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Better late than never!

Evening All,
Well later post than I had planned but at least I finished three cards!! Course I started days ago!! Needless to say I missed the awesome challenge deadline over at Pals Paper Arts but I still used their great sketch:

PPA205_May_22

Here is what I came up with:

 
I needed more Thank You's  and a "Welcome Baby" card for a co-worker. I used some of my soon to retire Gumball Green, with Afternoon Picnic DP and some pieces of Very Vanilla that I ran through the Big Shot with my Vintage EF. I used the image that I borrowed from a friend and frankly cant wait until my order from the new catty gets here as there is an adorable baby set that coordinates with framelits! Perfect for all my thank you's and scrapbooking that I have to do!! Though I am a bit sad to see some of my favorites go. If your like me then run on over to Stampin Up and check out their retirement blow out!! Its up to 50% off!!!
Have a great night!
Karin 

No comments: